Monday, July 18, 2011

A prediction I'll second

Article at Aljazeera in English.  (I've been lazy/appathetic for so long I've forgotten how to do links up there )
CIA veteran: Israel to attack Iran in fall   


And all I can say, is wow, it rings so true, what with all the stupidity about the Gaza blockade, etc.  But if we want the "Rapture" we gotta make sure Israel rules the Middle East.    I'm back to "mindless belief in invisible beings."  If there is a God, She is obviously a population nazi just like me, cus more people have been killed in the name of God than any other thing.  Water and food will be striving to take over that title in the near future, though.


The comments on this article are very thoughtful and seem informed.  Here is just one small quote:

"However, I think there are OTHER forces at play here; I think Netanyahu is no longer merely pandering to the apocalytic Revelations-believing Christians like John Hagee and Pat Robertson, but has become ONE OF THEM.  He has drunk the Koolaide, and is on a Mission From God! "

No comments: